Apr 29, 2008

Ohh! I think it's been a long time since I was here....

Something bumped into my head, decided to renew a bit. So, below I will just shortly write updates about me for last few months. :)

- I'm still working in Africa Regional Board, office is in Cairo, Egypt. Should be back in Ukraine in July.
- Since January I'm going to gym (mostly aerobics) and attending Turkish classes in Turkish Centre.
- In November I was in Ukraine and in December I was in Turkey in far east beautifull mountains part. That's were I got a marriage proposal. :) Yeah, who knew that my choice will be a Turkish guy - but life is full of surprises, and I'm very happy! :)))))
- In June I plan to go to the sea shore for around one week - here they have a beach for women only - so, I'm really looking forward to swim a lot and become chocolate. :)
- July-August I plan mostly to stay in Ukraine, maybe, travel a bit near and also receive driving licence.
- In September I plan to start working (AIESEC internship or anythig else) in Turkey. So, right now I'm realllllly looking for al opportunities and asking all people around who have connections in Turkey (or might have through other friends..). So, if you can help - please, do! As right now it's not the easiest thing.
- I will try to upload few pictures in the next post. Thank you a lot for interest in me and support!

5 comments:

Ol'ka said...

Yahooo! ;) Поздравляю! ;)))
По теме: вот мейл Наты Садовой (ЛСП Львова 2000-2001), она вышла замуж за турка и уже несколько лет успешно живет/работает в Турции ) nata.sadova@gmail.com
Так что можно, думаю, к ней со всеми вопросами - она с радостью поможет если сможет ))

Oksana said...

Mabrook :)))

Duge za tebe rada i davaj jakos na kavu pidemo jak budesh v Ukrajini :))

Mij konanyj tezh iz cieji chastyny svitu :)) Bude chym podilytysa!

She raz vitannia tobi i jomu!

Асель said...

glad you're back to your blog :)

nice pics, plans! regarding your question on BMW you can try applying for internship, but Turkish language is a must.

LoLu said...

U are engaged?! to a Turk?!! and u dint tell? Maryna!!! COngrats tho...wish you both the best.
But next time, u shld tell us,we dont want to be hearing such joyful news frm blogs...lol

Anonymous said...

Hello,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here ukrainianrainbow.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Research points that closely 50% of all U.S. adults are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is really not as tough as you think. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.