Apr 30, 2008

Hey, people! You are super cool!

You made comments so fast on my blog that it
inspires to write more :).
Ol'kin! Thank you for the contact - I used to be in touch with her, need to go back:). Actually, she lives in my first Turkish city (were I had a CEED more than 4 years ago, wow,.. 4 years...).
Oxana!!!! Dyakuyu, sone4ko!!! Mabruk to you too for sure!! I wonder - I wonder who it is!! Next time I see you online I will bomb you with questions. :))
Aselka - thanks for the info too.

People, thank you for making my day! As today I was in a strange mood. For now waiting my Kenyan flatmate to come back from the trip with her Russian friend. And waiting for other updates from my Korean flatmate (whose Korean food I'm enjoying very much!!! Even though
she is not around, :) hehe).

Oh, I want something, I want something....

1 comment:

Jobove - Reus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.