Oct 21, 2007

Hey, me again. I really forget about my blog all the time as it was not my habit for last few months. I'm doing quite well. Adapting more and more. Enjoying my new room. People, you don't know how much happiness the decoration of my own room brings me! :) My Kenyan work and home-mate is trying to make me use to the TV. For now I'm in for such things: number one "Grey's Anatomy", and, sometimes - "Desperate Housewifes".
We try to make our time more or less different, but for now we weren't in many places. One of the nice place we visited - is the place where The Nile meets Medittarenean Sea. I have some pics in facebook. Today I will go to the photo/music/... exhibition of one of Egyptian LCPs, it's called "The Manual of life" I saw some presentations - very impressive! Wanna see more today...
Also I found out that if you know the places - you can really buy extremely cheap stuff, so, I'm motivated. :) Yesterday even bought Blue piramides with yellow "ieroglifs", yeah... almost AIESEC brand colours. Actually, during my free time I try to forget about AIESEC completely.
I start to learn how to cook new things. My Kenyan and Spanish flatemates are really cool
in cooking!
Yeah, I'm not sure now, but there is some percentage that I may come to my real home (Kiev)
for a few weeks in November (not days off, just realocation for short time, working working...).:)

What about you? Friends! I'm completely out of all blogs,... maybe, because, I work with this machine all the time and want to rest from it when I have a free time... Or it is not good excuse...
Anyway... Hugs to my friends and smile for you from Sunny Cairo! :0)

6 comments:

Kiyaha said...

У мене справи файно. Працюю, гуляю в Празі. На вихідних був на локальній конференції АЙСЕКа тут. Майже як у нас)))

Ти пиши частіше) І фотки вішай якшо вийде)

Тримайся)))
Кіяха

Nadiyka said...

Грейз анатоми??? :))))) на каком ты сезоне? Я фанат :) хехе

Хорошо что тебя все ок :) цем

Andriyко said...

Marina! How are you!Narubay meni kamney z piramid. Budu na Kurenyovki prodavat':)

Meleshka said...

Маринка, пишись чаще. интересно ж :)

Marina said...

Marishka!! Ty gde propala?
Ty tam zhiva-zdorova?

Асель said...

Hey girl:) Where are you?