Oct 5, 2007

My life, my life is strange, I think so sometimes... I also know very well that almost all the time I choose the most difficult things for me. Why? To understand that I can or to really achieve something or just because I see that it is worth it... I know I'm very sensitive person, I know that I can also hurt people easily, strange combination as one of my friend says. But what I want people to know about me - I can bear everything but not disrespect & very obvious selfishness, if I see at least one thing that may push me that it is a kind of disrespect to others (and to me) - I just can't smile to that person, I do feel bad about it, but I can't, I try, but...
Again I chose to live somewhere far with some strange to me people, be far away from the people I love... again to use to strangers' habits, again be flexible, again keep a lot of emotions inside, again... Sometimes I hate myself for it, sometimes I feel it's more or less ok. But being away really makes me think more, and it often doesn't bring a lot of happiness.
Yeah, there are a lot of positive things in my life... Maybe, in a next post I will feel more like happiness sharing....
Am I lost? Do I think too much, am I tired? Am I selfish child?....
P.S. Don't mind me. Just have a nice day! :)

2 comments:

Kiyaha said...

я думаю, що такі думки в багатьох хто не дома. Є купа речей дратує, є купа які подобаються, і друге напевно справді меттерс, бо чогось ми все ж таки не дома)))

Тримайся))

Marina said...

Marishka!!!
Nu nakonesto!!! Ne ssat!!!!!!!!
Vse budet krasivo! :)
my vse takie .... silno kolbasit!
Ne bez etogo! No glavnoe dumat pozitivno!